Study in Australia without IELTS
In order for international students to be considered for Study in Australia without IELTS, they are generally expected to pass the TOEFL or IELTS exams with a satisfactory score. These exams are the minimum entry requirements for admission to many English-speaking universities. These TOEFL and IELTS tests are designed to assess the applicant’s speaking, listening and reading skills, which many universities consider necessary in an academic context.
For such students, there are certain universities for which a TOEFL / IELTS score is optional. These universities are a rescue for non-English speaking students looking to study in Australia. Colleges can sometimes overlook the need for a TOEFL / IELTS score if their language of instruction in high school was English or if they have studied in the English language for a few years. In addition, certain college graduates may admit students without a TOEFL / IELTS score if their university authorities certify that their medium of instruction was English.
Study in Australia without IELTS 2021
Some of these Australian universities that admit non-English speaking students without a TOEFL / IELTS score are:
1) The University of Victoria IELTS / TOEFL may not be required if you have completed a qualification where the primary language of instruction is English
2) Swinburne University of Technology Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public technology university in Melbourne, Victoria. International students do not need an IELTS / TOEFL score when studying English in Swinburne. English Language Center or if you had English as the language of instruction in your previous education. The university offers undergraduate and graduate courses in business and management, technology, science, marketing, commerce, accounting, etc.
3) The University of Queensland: The University of Queensland is a public university in the state of Queensland, Australia. International students without an IELTS / TOEFL score can meet the university’s minimum English language requirements if they have completed one Full-time course in which they had English as the medium of instruction or worked in a professional English-speaking environment for at least 5 years.
4) The University of Adelaide: The University of Adelaide is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. This university only accepts international students without the English language skills required for direct access to the course if they have successfully completed a Pre-Enrollment English Program (PEP) before the course begins. This is an ideal option for international students without adequate English training. The university organizes the PYP at the English Language Center in Adelaide.
5) University of New South Wales: The University of New South Wales is an Australian public university. Preliminary applications for international students who do not meet the minimum standard requirements
6) The University of South Queensland: The University of South Queensland is a university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. The university does not require an IELTS / TOEFL score but a high school / high school or college degree with English as the medium of instruction. It is also suggested that the USQ Pathways program be undertaken for college admission.
7) Bond University: Bond University is a private, not-for-profit university based in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. The university offers various alternatives to IELTS / TOEFL exams such as CAE, PTE. The university also accepts international students who have completed their secondary education in an institution who’s medium of instruction is English.
8) Macquarie University: Macquarie University is a public teaching and research university in Macquarie Park, New South Wales, Australia. English speaking university center. IELTS / TOEFL may not be a requirement for many universities, but it is recommended when applying for a visa. Review the checklist on your home country document (if excluded).